MoreGet In Touch Today
Strategic planning and cost control
We realise the need for our projects to be aligned with our clients’ financial and safety metrics as set out in their business plans. We achieve this through the provision of agreed scopes and fixed cost commercial models. Each strategic service is individually tailored to our client requirements.
Cost control simplicity: Fixed pricing via concise CTR quotation (cost, time, resource) provision.
Schedule duration: Application of the appropriate level of planning for the service provided.
Project reporting: Daily progress and lessons learned. Weekly reports and dashboards including progress versus expenditure.
Projects will be executed on a fixed or target cost basis upon agreement with our clients, providing cost assurance and eliminating budget uncertainty. Accurate cost management is achieved through:
- Detailed project initiation
- Accurate planning and estimation
- Efficient execution
- Monitoring and controlling - project progress vs spend
- Detailed project handover
- Transparent reporting from all work locations:
- Weekly reporting will be implemented to share progress and any learnings. These reports will also include:
- HSE statistics, NPT (non-productive time), project S-curves detailing actual progress versus expenditure.
Planning & Scheduling
Project schedules and progress records will be developed and updated daily by skilled and experienced personnel. Changes, delays and NPT will be identified and reported immediately thereby highlighting any potential schedule slippage.
Innovation is at the forefront of AIM’s approach to execution. Through innovation, execution timelines are reduced to ensure cost savings can be returned to our clients,
Onsite execution schedules are typically reduced by a third when implementing existing AIM access innovations.